- 40 uur
At KUBO we aim high. Every day we work on concrete solutions that enable us to tackle the challenges facing the world: the growing world population, scarce nutrients, food safety, CO2 reduction and locally and safely produced food. Quite ambitious indeed, but we believe we can.
With Full Service Grow Concepts we can really make a difference. For the world and the people who live on it. But also for all the people who do that at KUBO, the KUBO Champions, about 130 worldwide. We provide the best conditions so that they can perform to the maximum, such as the Topfit program to always stay ‘fit for the job’. We are overflowing with ambitions, both internally and externally. Ambitions that were rewarded with a number 1 position in the Hillenraad 100: the prize for the leading company in greenhouse horticulture. We are building the world of tomorrow. And continue to do so. Every day again.
As a Greenhouse System Specialist at KUBO you support and advise departments and customers (both internal and external) based on analyzes of technological systems and accompanying reports. You are responsible for both training and supporting the customer in the use of the Ultra-Clima greenhouse register systems. You do this both on location and remotely. Based on the experiences of customers, you will get ideas and suggestions for the R&D department for improving our products and services.
In this specialist role, you will not only work with external customers, but also with the various departments within KUBO. For example, you support the various departments with analyzes of the performance of our greenhouse systems in specific climate zones and you advise on the amount of energy and raw materials that the greenhouse uses. In collaboration with KUBO’s Sales Data Analyst, you guarantee the quality and accuracy of the business case that the customer receives from us.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a result-oriented and decisive Greenhouse System Specialist who is willing to travel 20 to 30% of the working time as our customers are located worldwide.
You also have:
- College or university work and thinking level;
- A completed education in mechanical engineering, climate technology, horticulture and agribusiness or horticulture management (pre);
- A number of years of experience with systems as used in high-tech greenhouse construction, such as climate / cold and heat systems;
- Good command of the English language, spoken and written;
- Interest in high-tech greenhouse construction, innovation, food safety, energy reduction and / or sustainability (pre).
What do we offer?
- A varied and responsible position in a dynamic and growing company;
- Space to further develop both yourself and the organization;
- A pleasant, informal working atmosphere with enthusiastic colleagues;
- An active staff association that organizes several events annually;
- A KUBO TOPFIT program, in which we pay a lot of attention to the vitality and health of our colleagues;
- Market-based primary and secondary employment conditions, whereby we apply the guidelines of the Collective Labor Agreement Metal & Technology.
KUBO is de specialist in het bouwen van innovatieve kassenbouwprojecten over de hele wereld. Vernieuwingen zijn aan de orde van de dag. Ondernemers stellen steeds meer en hogere eisen aan de kwaliteit van hun kassen en installaties. De afgelopen jaren heeft KUBO haar organisatie daarop afgestemd. De organisatie bestaat inmiddels uit 90 medewerkers die actief zijn op kantoor, in de fabriek en op de bouwprojecten. Met elkaar, en met onze partners, zijn we in staat om de snelle ontwikkelingen vorm te geven. Eigen R&D liggen ten grondslag aan unieke innovaties, zoals het duurzame Ultra-Clima® kasconcept.